1. When you say you’re going to do something, do it.
2. Don’t lie, don’t exaggerate, don’t withhold information, don’t mislead.
3. Show up on time, always.
4. No sugar, refined grains.
5. Walk out of movies, stop reading books, leave parties.
6. Computer is off at midnight.
7. Listen to people.
8. Do the right thing, even if it comes at personal cost.
9. Only wear wool.
10. Only wear thin soled shoes.
11. When buying things, buy the best or something temporary and disposable.
12. Do things other people aren’t doing.
13. Always be learning something.
14. Never have debt.
15. Always have a one year buffer of money.
Most of these are pretty solid for anyone. Some are definitely more of a personal choice.